Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Fading Suns

Fading Suns. 2nd edition. Not the "revised" version. Maybe hacked to something else, like BRP or Classic Traveller. Myself and two other guys would be very interested in playing this. But none of us can scrape together enough time to run another game. Would any of my esteemed guild members be interested in running this? Waiting hopefully!
Also waiting hopefully!
It looks like we have a GM. So if you're interested in gaming, please chime in. Should be a Saturday game at 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern.
I have a G+ group set up to discuss this and a few other games that my players are involved in. If you'd like an invite, please let me know.
Wish I could, but I work at a restaurant on weekends at night sadly. If you guys decide to change time, let me know, I'd be interested.
Will do.
Damn I would love to play myself some Fading Suns(Hell I would even GM if its gonna be needed :D). Fell free to send me pm here, or Discord: Avarita#6908
I don't thik I can do that time. Sorry.
BattleBear said: I don't thik I can do that time. Sorry. No problem, buddy. Hopefully we'll get a game going that you can make!