Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a group with wide availability

I'm looking for a couple of people with a wide range of availability. I've been having trouble with things falling through cause not everyone is on for scheduled times and it'd be nice to have a group that's always on when they say they will be. It'd be even nicer to have a bunch of people who are on a little more often than that to get games in between scheduled times. Currently, I've got two people and myself. I'd like at least one more person, preferably two but more wouldn't be turned away. It'd just be nice to have a bit of a roster to choose from.
Define wide range of availability. I am able to play most evenings, and even some late mornings / early afternoons, but i am gmt+1, which is apparently causing me to miss out on a good deal of the more interesting games people advertise. Other than that, you didn't specify what game you are running.
I'd define wide range as able to play most days of the week with little time restriction. As far as any specific game, I don't have one on mind at the moment. Was mostly just looking for a group to draw from whenever something came up. I have a few campaigns made and I'll likely end up restarting them with a new group (because they never get played anymore).
What game?  Would you be willing to GM a weekly group if everyone was committed?  I would be willing to look at a Pathfinder weekly game.
I'd be interested in joining.
I normally GM, so yeah. Do you guys have Skype?
Yeah, my skype id is kookaburrabies
Hello Guys I m quite veteran RPG player in RL (Mostly GURPS 3rd and 4th eddition), but never played Pathfinder or D&D (except for PC games like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights etc.). I would love to try here. I m at GTM -6 tho ...   if you got one more player slot open I would like to join .. what day and time would the game be? Skype: Vaclav.Gill.Tofl
haya if you play offten id love to try and join you let me know when you are gaming