Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Journal Command Buttons

Hello everyone, newbie here learning as I go.  I see alot of topics about journal command buttons and how to use them, however I can't get this to work.  Is this function no longer available?  I'd like be able to roll on a table of spells listed as a link in a handout.  Possible? Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, the recent text editor update broke the journal command buttons. I don't think it's been fixed yet.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a known bug, which sprang into life with the new text editor: Adding a link with the dialog box automatically adds  http://  which is not always desired. It is on the list of things to be addressed. You can follow the progress of text editor development and patching here .
Thank you gentlemen!