Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP 1 to 2] D&D 5e Eberron Urban Adventure - Thursday 6pm to 9pm (CDT)

Game : Adventure in Sharn Day and Time : Thursday at 6pm to 9pm (CDT) Game Type : Set in the Eberron Campaign setting urban fantasy game System : D&D 5e Platform:  Voice Chat will be using Discord and will have a game page here on Roll20 Books : All official Wizard of the Cost 5e books (this does not include Unearthed Arcana), and Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, anything else is not allow, no 3rd party stuff and never allow homebrewed stuff. Number of Players : limit of 5 (currently have 3 interested players) Starting Level : 3rd Starting Gear : standard staring packages for 1st level Races : All Core book races, all Eberron races, any other are open for discussion, but mainly comes down to if they fit the feel of Eberron (please accept my decision on this) Alignment Restrictions : Yes and No... its Eberron so alignment is blurred, a race dose not set the character's alignment.  Pick a alignment that fits your character concept, and note this may change through your choices in the game.  I am setting the limit on no evil characters for the PC's, not even lawful evil as you are playing Heroes here.  A warring if you character does enough evil stuff to shift their alignment to evil you will be given a warning before it happens and then if they continued down the road of evil they will become a NPC and you will be asked to create a new character, as stated I like running games for Heroes Background Requirements : Background are required, looking for three paragraphs at least, as I want a good understand of who your character is.  Your story need to include the fallowing element, why they are living in the city of Sharn's Lower Ward of Dura for at least the past six months if not longer, and just how did you get on the bad side of the Gang Boss Gulrn (a male hobgoblin) of the Cross Tribe gang.  Note your character will have a home and lifestyle which will be based on their chosen background from character creation.  If Interested:  Please PM here if you are interested 
I'm interested I'll shoot you a PM.
Also interested and sent you a PM.
[Closed] Due to the number of responses I have gotten I am already shutting this down my search for players, thanks to all who show interest in my game