Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] 5e, experienced player.

Hey, I'm searching for a casual sort of game. Solo or small-party oriented. My schedule is wonky but I'm constantly on Discord. D&D 5e is my preference, been playing D&D since before it was called AD&D.
Meyan: I am running something today that is fairly casual - but it's not particularly small-party oriented. Let me know if that's a deal breaker for you
I read you ad and I'm very tempted. Not sure if I can make the time. When does it start?