Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two New Players Looking to Play 5e

Me and my friend are looking to join a reoccuring, team-oriented campaign that'll help us get a hang of the DnD mechanics. We're almost always online, so we're not picky about the time, and we're able to use text/voice via Discord.
Have a forming group of both new and experienced played preparing for Sunday sessions. Aiming for it to be a good place for new players to learn and experienced players to have fun while helping the newcomers, including myself who will be a novice dm. Already have 3 plus myself and need 2 more. If interested just drop me a line and I'll private message our questionnaire and then, pending completion, our discord.
I have a game starting to day called the Last hope of the Dwarfs &nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/125210/last-hope-of-the-dwarfs" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/125210/last-hope-of-the-dwarfs</a> Two Years ago a great number of undead appeared from which they came we know not. They formed into legions an attacked the great city's in coordinated strikes.By the time any resistance could be organized most of the great city's had fallen an those who managed to repel the first assault where under siege.We where forced back time an time again till we reached the last bastion of Northhaven where we decided to make are last stand. As we dug into the mountain side ready to fight to the last the undead pulled back. That was 3 months ago now supplies are running low an we seek brave adventures to venture out to collect information an resources. Are you willing to answer the last call of the Dwarfs. Long campaign starting at lvl 3 played twice weekly Tuesdays an Thursdays starting at 7-8 CDT