Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ipad app do you plan on fixing it? Maybe a lite version.

Using the app on iPad matter of fact 2 iPads and it runs for a few mins then crashes. Mine is 64GB iPad air and not sure the other. It crashes before runing anything in the game an on the chat screen. No post to chat have started. I am playing ToA. Edit: I use mine as an external chat window. Or can you make a lite version for chat only?
I am also having a problem with the Ipad App, specifically the character sheet tab.  I have two popups that are trying to start the charactermancer.  Clicking on any button yields no response or change. That part of the app is totally nonfunctional.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
We're aware of the charactermancer issue, and one of the devs is working on a fix. We don't know when that will be ready, however; releasing updates to the mobile app has a few extra hoops to jump through.