Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Friday 630PM EST 5e Sandbox Campaign

Are you interested in joining an open campaign, with a story that is heavily influenced by the PCs decisions? The way you walk will have you gather formidable friends, ferocious foes and fantastic feats. We have just kicked of a new campaign, so don’t wait and apply! GM Style The setting will be propelled by factions, groups and guilds with their own goals and ressources, which factions you support or oppose is largely up to you and will inform the developement of the story. I am a believer of giving players choices and let the consequences inform the story, be they good or bad. Player requirements Understanding that the goal is for everybody to have fun Dependable and regular attendance Commitment to the group and character The ability to give and receive feedback Lastly working mic + webcam There are no stupid questions, feel free to ask!
Hey this sounds interesting, but how important is being able to see my ugly mug via webcam?
this sounds really interesting, but i have the same concerns as dude
I would love to join :) 
Requirements are mandatory, that is why I listed them.
I'm always down for some fun times! I have all the things you have listed, and I love games that focus on characterization and roleplay!
I'd like to join if you still have spots open, please message me thanks!