Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW MAP SET! Instant Dungeon Crawl: Shrunken Adventures!

Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
No time to whip up a giant scaled dungeon map for a shrunken party? No problem! Here's your solution! Complete with  full concept battle maps scaled appropriately for shrunken player characters --including empty room versions so that you may fill them with whatever you wish. There are outdoor maps--such as  grass and weed "forests"  (watch out for giant ants and wasps!) and, for fun, maps set in  giant sized garden statue settings , such as  lawn gnomes and faery villages . There are  brooks that seem like great rivers to the shrunken party. And there is even a  paper boat  for the diminutive party to sail with. There are indoor maps--rooms with  giant size tables and chairs, beds and couches ...and even a  Mouse Hole Dungeon Crawl within the walls of a house! All maps come with grid versions. Just add monsters! Check it out here:   Instant Dungeon Crawl: Shrunken Adventures Goes great with:  Instant Dungeon Crawl: Giant's Lair And please check out:  The Entire Instant Dungeon Crawl line of battle maps
Gold
Forum Champion
Cool concept indeed! May inspire a future adventure in my games...
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Cool concept indeed! May inspire a future adventure in my games... Thanks! I try and think of map sets that I needed and couldn’t find. Like my Planar and Underwater sets.