Hello Adventurers!&nbsp; Are you looking for a long term campaign and a group committed to seeing it to the end?&nbsp; Look no further.&nbsp; I have a great group currently running through the Lost Mine of Phandelver and they just need a few more to have a complete party.&nbsp; &nbsp;The group consists of a Wizard, Monk, Paladin and a Barbarian.&nbsp; They could use a someone sneaky and definitely a healer.&nbsp; They love to RP, and their characters are just starting to develop.&nbsp; We have 2 sessions down, the party just made it to Phandalin, so anyone joining will not be too far behind in terms of story.&nbsp; Feel free to take a premade character or roll one of your own.&nbsp; Being in town leaves all possibilities open.&nbsp; Currently I have the games scheduled for Friday's at 8pm EST, which is subject to change depending on players. If you join this Friday will be considered your session 0.&nbsp; Session 0 will be free as it is designed for everyone to get to know each other, roll their characters if they choose and decide if they like my style of Game Mastering.&nbsp; After session 0 all fees ($4 per person/per session) will be expected the day of before play begins. If you wish to join you can apply here at the game listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/123158/lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/123158/lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> In the application please include: - Please include your discord username (if possible I would like to chat with everyone about their characters before we begin).&nbsp; - Previous level of D&amp;D Experience.&nbsp; - Preferred class - Preferred Alignment - If you are planning on creating a new character I'd like to see a two paragraph summary of a character idea or character's backstory if you have one in mind. I am extremely excited to meet you all, especially your PCs, and am looking forward to playing with you! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $4/session per person to be paid via Paypal before the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.