Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tracking system for games applied to.

Ok so I end up applying to say 5 different games.  Then a DM contacts me, I have no way to know which game that was, it could have been a week ago.  They could have fill the game and now are looking for one more so might not be listed.  I go to that person's profile, nothing.  I go to my profile to look at any posts I've made, nothing.  I literally have no idea what game that DM is referring to unless I ask him for a link.  To me this is a strange oversight.  Like imaging getting mail (snail mail) with no return address and nothing saying where it came from.  It's the most bizarre of oversights. Please add a way to look up what games a player is in and what games are still looking for players on a players profile.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .