Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Reorder rollable tables?

Is there any way to change the order of the rollable tables? Seems to be in order from date created, but that's bugging me. Can it be sorted alphabetically or a custom order?
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe a 'suggestion' has been made for this as you cannot sort them in any way that I know of.

Edited 1533407761
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I agree, aesthetically, that it would be nice to order the table entries, but the way tables work, the order is completely irrelevant. When you roll on the table, it picks a result completely randomly (according to each entries weight) and order doesn't matter.  What would be really nice is to have rolls associated with a table (e.g. roll 3d6 on this table), and have modifiers (add +2 to rolls on this table). With those features, order would matter.
I think the suggestion is about ordering the list of Rollable Tables in the Collection tab.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh, haha, I completely misunderstood. Yes, i can totally get behind that suggestions.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
In the interim, here's a bookmarklet you can use in Chrome to sort them: javascript: $('#existingrollabletables .rollabletable') .sort( (a,b)=>{ let name1 = $(a).find('.name').text().toLowerCase(), name2 = $(b).find('.name').text().toLowerCase(); return name1.localeCompare(name2); }) .each((i,c)=>$(c).parent().append(c)); Won't work in Firefox, and is only temporary (next refresh will cause it to be in its original order), but if you're in Chrome and want to find something easily, it should help.
The Aaron said: In the interim, here's a bookmarklet you can use in Chrome to sort them: javascript: $('#existingrollabletables .rollabletable') .sort( (a,b)=>{ let name1 = $(a).find('.name').text().toLowerCase(), name2 = $(b).find('.name').text().toLowerCase(); return name1.localeCompare(name2); }) .each((i,c)=>$(c).parent().append(c)); Won't work in Firefox, and is only temporary (next refresh will cause it to be in its original order), but if you're in Chrome and want to find something easily, it should help. Yoink!