Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

report erro

Hello, the sheet of one of my players has made an error, now it only gets the 'loading' message in the bio info, can you try to solve it?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just in case it helps, would you ask your player to please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs . Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, which won't surprise me, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
Being that, when I release his spreadsheet for all the players happens the same understand?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Unfortunately, no, I do not understand what you mean.

Edited 1533871873
Do you speak  portuguese?
The spreadsheet is now in 'loading'
Hi Tyger, A few questions for you: What is the name of the game? Are you the creator? Do you know what day this started to happen?
What's the name of the game? Pokemon (sgl) Are you the creator? Yes Do you know what day it started to happen? Three days ago
I believe I managed to get a fix going for you. Can you confirm?
Yeah, you guys did some kind of reboot right? actually deleted some things but I can solve, it was not very serious, thank you very much for solving the problem