Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP][Starfinder] Hud

Edited 1533848125
So I notice almost immediately trying to experiment with this sheet that there is no MISC MOD for skills.  Does anyone have experience with this sheet and know if there some way to add MISC MODs or am I better off with the other sheet. In fact there appears to be no place to put a number of MISC bonuses.

Edited 1533848491
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It most likely hidden by default, and can be made visible from some menu or option. I see extremely unlikely to be missing from the official sheet, if it's the one we are talking about.
It's not the official sheet I wasn't sure if that other one was the official sheet or not, I thought the official one was still in development maybe I should check it out.

Edited 1533848916
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oh, neither one is called the official one in the menu, but I think the HUD version should have most things implemented. The HUD one have a user guide too , that mention misc modifiers as "Buffs", accessible from a menu. The official one seems to bee on the Dev server, so you should be able to use it as a Pro user.

Edited 1533854076
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Volomon, I think your question got answered on the Discord, but just in case; there are no miscellaneous buff fields for each attribute on the HUD. Instead the HUD is designed so that you enter buffs/penalties at their source via the mods field in the repeating_buff, repeating_ability, and repeating_item sections. The basic syntax for this is that you simply take how the buff would be said (or at least how I would say it), "I have a +2 racial bonus to acrobatics" and remove some things to get "+2 racial to acrobatics". There is a lot more the syntax can handle, but you can find that all detailed in the user's manual. And, to clear something else up; the Starfinder HUD is becoming the official starfinder sheet. When the official sheet launches (soon tm ), it will be just like a version upgrade for the HUD and the Starfinder HUD as it stands now will be deprecated.
Hey I have another question the Sheet seems to have some sort of encumbrance issue, for instance, one character has 6 items.  5 of those it's are L so don't even weight 1 bulk.  The 6th item has 1 bulk.  Yet the sheet says they have 9 bulk.  Ultimately I know this is kinda of beta sheet but is there something I'm doing wrong here.  I went in and put .1 into each bulk space that was L but it didn't affect the number.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Volomon  said: Hey I have another question the Sheet seems to have some sort of encumbrance issue, for instance, one character has 6 items.  5 of those it's are L so don't even weight 1 bulk.  The 6th item has 1 bulk.  Yet the sheet says they have 9 bulk.  Ultimately I know this is kinda of beta sheet but is there something I'm doing wrong here.  I went in and put .1 into each bulk space that was L but it didn't affect the number. Hmm, I can't replicate this, so how many of each of these items does the character have?

Edited 1534012475
After testing it some more I think we're just reading it wrong.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, can you vault one of those characters into this game