Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Issues

Edited 1533775707
So, creating a game using 5th Edition ( OGL by Roll20 ), but then my players started having issues with there spells and attacks becoming broken, and IF we fix it something else breaks. So, i decided to be pro active and copied the game and for that game used 5th Edition (Shaped). All the character sheets transferred (though it didn't copy everything like spells and weapons), regardless two of my players profiles wont load. The reason you see 4 is because i tried to transfer there characters using the vault into the game but its just their characters that dont work. Help
Hey 0_Hattori_0! I need a few things from you before I can dive in: Detailed description of the problem Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Description of setup Browser + Version Browser Addons/Extensions Operating System Bug Triage Results Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Supplemental  Information Including screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post can provide a great deal of information! The more information you can provide, the better able a fix will be reached.
I think the creator of the 5E Shaped sheet recommends that player characters be manually converted over. The built-in conversion can handle most monsters and NPCs, but player characters are often too complex for it.