Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help? - Toggle On/Off Spell: Bless

My party enabled Bless onto some of the party members. The time of use is only one minute but anytime I roll it is still happening. How can I toggle on/off Bless or any other spells that have a time so it is not on for the entire campaign?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Are you saying that bless is being added to all your rolls?  What character sheet are you using and how did you toggle it on?
It sounds like you are using the Global Skill/Attack/Save modifier fields on the character sheet. There is a corresponding setting for each in the Character Settings (the cog wheel page after spells) or you can uncheck the box under the relative rolls on the CORE page to get these values to stop appearing.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Indeed, we need to know what system and character sheet you're using to be of any help :)

Edited 1534805094
GenKitty said: Indeed, we need to know what system and character sheet you're using to be of any help :) Kyle G. said: It sounds like you are using the Global Skill/Attack/Save modifier fields on the character sheet. There is a corresponding setting for each in the Character Settings (the cog wheel page after spells) or you can uncheck the box under the relative rolls on the CORE page to get these values to stop appearing. The Aaron said: Are you saying that bless is being added to all your rolls?  What character sheet are you using and how did you toggle it on? Sorry for not giving the Character Sheet! I believe its SRD5 Roll 20? If that's not right, by any chance you can tell me where to find the right version? So sorry! And Bless was added cause another player used the Bless spell. Somehow bless was added automatically to my roll pluses. Not to all rolls, just attacks with Greataxes, Greatclubs and Javelins
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You're probably using the 5e OGL sheet, and likely Kyle has the right of it with his instructions.  If you didn't add that setting, you might want to talk to your DM and see if they know what's going on.  If another player made the change, there's likely an API script involved, unless they have access to your character.