Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ONE-SHOT TONIGHT! M&M 3E! SUICIDE SQUAD SCENARIO -- August 10, 2018

Edited 1533939982
LOOKING FOR A FEW PLAYERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US TONIGHT FOR A ONE-SHOT SCENARIO. PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE FROM 12 PRE-GENERATED CHARACTERS. THIS WAS A SCENARIO I WROTE FOR SOMEONE IN MY GAMING GROUP TO RUN AT GEN CON, BUT THEY WERE UNABLE TO ATTEND. SO NOW I'M RUNNING IT HERE MYSELF. WE WOULD START TONIGHT AT 9pm CST. LET ME KNOW IF YOU"RE INTERESTED. Suicide Squad: Phantom Zone of the Space Opera  A strange message emanates from Superman's Phantom Zone projector. Superman brings the Phantom Zone projector to Star Labs to decipher the message. Once decrypted it states, "Beware, the end is near". Superman is pulled into the zone by an ethereal force. Amanda Waller is called for assistance. Now, only an ecclectic group of villains can be risked to enter the zone and find the source. 
It will start at 9pm CST and run for 4.5 hours.