Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Witcher RPG - GMT

I'm looking for 2-3 players in GMT to learn the new Witcher tabletop RPG with. I will also be learning it too, but Im willing to TRY and GM an adventure... haha All you need is to be: 1) In GMT (or a similar timezone) 2) Own the rules 3) Be ready to have fun with everyone else! :) Drop me a message if you are interested! :)
Anyone?
I would be interested if you haven't found anyone yet
Well it would depend on when and what hours it would be beside that i am interrested
I’d love to try it out, what time and days are you thinking? And would it be a voice or text game?
I have the rulebook, and my primarily availability is late monday and tuesday nights. 10pm CST or 2am GMT i believe, I understand if that doesn't work for you. I'd be looking to either play a mage or a witcher
Love to try it but my GMT times are specific.  I work nights so for five weeks out of every ten I would have a hard cutoff time of 10pm, (availability 2pm-10pm).  day of the week doesn't matter because it is a rolling shift.
I'm actually looking to build a game for this soon, too. Do you happen to know if you'll just be making custom sheets for this or if there will be templates added? I looked at the Cyberpunk sheets and they're kinda the same but not enough.
Moonshaft said: I'm actually looking to build a game for this soon, too. Do you happen to know if you'll just be making custom sheets for this or if there will be templates added? I looked at the Cyberpunk sheets and they're kinda the same but not enough. You could make a handout as a character sheet for now.