Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Pathfinder Playtest] Looking to playtest Doomsday Dawn

Hello! I'm not just an experienced Roll Player, I'm also an experienced ROLE Player!  I would love to playtest the new Pathfinder stuff! I'm looking for a group that plays late nights! Everyone who's LFP or LFG all play super early! 6pm! Bah! I need a group that starts around 9:30 - 10pm MST! (-7 GMT) and play until about 2am-ish? Perhaps others like me that can't really commit to day time hour RPGs because they have things to do. Perhaps we can assemble a late night RPG guild!  I would love to play some Starfinder as well someday, but hey... Gotta start somewhere eh?  Let me know if you're constantly let down by the LFG ads on here but everyone wants to play when the sun is still up! LAME! hahaha!  Hope there are other night owls out there like me!  Thanks!
That's about what, Midnight EST? I might be willing to GM that if I had 3 more good applicants.
What days were you planning? I’m definitely interested, and very keen on playtesting, but it’s only feasible for me if the game’s held on Fridays/Saturdays at that time... timezone issues, y’know! Fair warning: I don’t have pf experience, only D&D 5e. I’ve basically devoured the playtest handbook, though, so I should be able to hold my ground!
I am very interested in joining as a player.  I have been searching for a playtest as well but 95+% of them are while I am at work.  This time would work for me any day.  A bit about me.  I am 29 and have been playing pathfinder for about 4 or 5 years very regularly.  I also have some experience with 3.5, 5e, and FFd20.  I am also very experienced with Roll20.  
That's 3 people that can play starting around midnight EST. Still looking for confirmation from OP if that's what he means.
I think it is clear that is what OP meant.  Also, I can't imagine it would be that hard to find other players with you willing to GM if it isn't.  
Bob B. said: I think it is clear that is what OP meant.  Also, I can't imagine it would be that hard to find other players with you willing to GM if it isn't.   Well call me old fashioned but, I'd like to give him time to respond.
Hey all! Sorry was busy this week at work, and I didn't expect such prompt responses!  So we have a tentative group, willing to play late nights!? That's awesome!! I'm pretty much down to play any night except Monday nights, and Midnight EST is perfectly fine for me! JLP you'd be up for running it?! Awesome! Have you ran anything before? (Not a requirement, just curious.) A bit about me, I've pretty much played all the major hits when it comes to RPGs. Been playing since the mid 80's when it wasn't hip to D&D. But i swear i wasn't in some satanic cult in the service of our lord and master Satan*. Started out with D&D and AD&D, then pretty much spread out from there. I'm well versed in Pathfinder, but still getting accustomed to the new Playtest rules. I try and play while thinking outside the box. I'm not much of a min/maxer, and I love a good dramatic story where we don't always win every fight, or defeat every evil villain the first time around. My dice usually hate me... but yeah... I'm sure i'm not the only one here. So lets chat more about our plans! Talk to you all soon! *Hail Satan.
Ive run a few games since i started playing un 1989 ;)
Oh no, Jack Chick was right.  I don't have a preference on which night of the week we play.  
So what night would everyone like to play? JLP do you want to create a game? I can set up a discord.
Is this game actually going to happen? Hopefully things will speed up once you post the discord link, Bad. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just a general heads' up: You're free to use Discord in conjunction with your games. You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums .  :)
Is anything happening with this? I am UK based and work part time so I could probably do some sessions as a player, I'd just need to work out the time zone difference.
I would still be up for it, but it was taking forever for people to respond to things so I think the GM gave up.