Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to add to jukebox/add token search options

Hey, I'm having an issue in a game. The bar on the right seems to be larger than it should be, and it's completely blocking out some of the menu options on the side. A couple of images on the side <a href="http://i.imgur.com/oAKahtT.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/oAKahtT.png</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/I8xeH89.png" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/I8xeH89.png</a> So far I've tried re-sizing both the window and that toolbox, but it doesn't seem to fix the issue. I've also cleared out my cookies since this issue has only come up recently, but with no success. It seems to work fine if I'm in internet explorer, but...Internet explorer.
1393031102
Gauss
Forum Champion
Make sure your browser zoom level is set to 100%. Additionally, sometimes extensions cause a problem with this. Please go to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and follow step 2.
Well, I tried messing with the extensions/browser zoom. Eventually just reinstalling everything got it to work. I'm assuming magic was the cause for now.
1393038321
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, if it happens again please let us know.