Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP FASA Star Trek

That Which is Ephemeral Captain's Log, Supplemental. We are about to enter the asteroid field in our roundabout approach to this “sargasso” in space. The crew is on edge, although no one doubts Lt Nelson's ability to bring us through safely. Rather, their concern – our concern – is existential. Two starships have been here before us. What became of their crews? Vanished. Will we succumb to the same fate? We're placing our hopes in the research station that lies beyond the asteroids. Hopefully, the answers – our answers – lie there. Attention: This is our latest mission in FASA Star Trek, a role-playing game based on The Original Series. Crew positions available, game is held every other Sunday on Roll20. Reply if you'd like to join in! No experience necessary.
I'm not sure if I'll have the time yet but count me tentatively interested.