So the question is simple, I would like to turn this macro: /w Arch Fline &amp;{template:pf_spell} {{name=Araxia's Host}} {{subtitle=50ft }} {{color=darkyellow}} {{header_image=[Spellbook](<a href="http://imgur.com/nBnv4DL.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/nBnv4DL.png</a>)}}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ♦{{4th LvL= [Foo Lion](!#~FooLionNest) [Pixie](!#~PixieNest)}}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ♦{{5th LvL= [Large Elementals](!#~LargeElementalNest)&nbsp; [Hypnalis](!#~HypnalisNest) [Bralani Azata](!#~BAzataNest) [Mudlord](!#~MudlordNest) [Agathion Vulpinal](!#~AgathionVNest)}}&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ♦{{6th LvL= [Huge Elementals](!#~HugeElementalNest)&nbsp; [Kirin](!#~KirinNest) [Legion Archon](!#~LegionArchonNest) [Axiomite](!#~AxiomiteNest) [Dire Tiger](!#~DireTigerNest) [Theletos](!#~TheletosNest)}} Into one that can make use of the new Pathfinder Official Template, the general text modeled below. What i have a problem accomplishing is haveing a non defined value = a formula.&nbsp; &amp;{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Azura Aldritch}} {{name=name}} {{type=atkvs}} {{roll=roll}} {{descflag=1}} {{desc=desc}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=notes}} You see something like: ♦ {{roll=?{Value|Cure Light Wounds, [[1d8+5]] |Cure Moderate Wounds, [[2d8+5]] |Cure Serious Wounds, [[3d8+5]] |Cure Critical Wounds, [[4d8+7]]} }}&nbsp; Works with the above header, however if I stated something like: ♦ {{ Healing =?{Value|Cure Light Wounds, [[1d8+5]] |Cure Moderate Wounds, [[2d8+5]] |Cure Serious Wounds, [[3d8+5]] |Cure Critical Wounds, [[4d8+7]]} }} &nbsp; Then the macro does not work. I understand that the template is different but it seems very limited compared to the community sheet, however I want to maximize my use of the sheet.