Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to load campaign

For a while now I have been unable to open my campaign. It gets stuck on the loading screen and just never progresses. If I'm really lucky, it might load once after 50 refreshes. Is there anything that can be done about this? I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and Firefox (although Chrome seems to have the same issue, so I'm not entirely sure that it's a browser issue) and the campaigns used to load just fine, I'd say in the past two months or so is when I started having this problem, and now I can never get on.
I wanted to chime in on this, since I am experiencing it as well. I'm new to roll20, and just made an account and started building a campaign just a few days ago. Things were fine until the site went down last night around 8:45, but I've noticed the developers seem to indicate that the site is back up and running fine. I haven't seen any other complaints until this post, so I thought it must just be me. Every time I try to "launch my campaign", it just freezes at the loading screen and doesn't go anywhere. I'd love some help! Thanks.
I want to add that I just upgraded to the Supporter status and now I too cannot load my campaign.  It freezes on the loading screen.  I have restarted Firefox, and also tried to load it on Chrome.  I am running Windows XP.  I have never had this problem come up and have been working on my campaign for 2 months.  Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
Status page said it went down one minuet today. The campaign I was trying to work on won't load now two mins down, seams it's back down...hit or miss XD
Followup to this issue:&nbsp;<a href="http://app.roll20.net/forum/post/67423/followup-on-downtime-tonight-2-slash-17/#post-67423" rel="nofollow">http://app.roll20.net/forum/post/67423/followup-on-downtime-tonight-2-slash-17/#post-67423</a>