Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Knight Token

I'm still working on this knight here, and I wanted to get this early version up to get some feedback. But I didn't know where to post it. Is here alright? Overall is this a useful token? How could I make it better? Greetings -Julian
Remove the black shadows in the corners.
Other than the corners mentioned, It looks great. I think it's useful too - the pose makes it clear they are armored and fighting with a sword and shield. The bits of color make it stand out and make facing clear. Even better would be tomake a 2nd one that's identical but with the colors of the cloak/shield/feathers changed so people can drop down opposing groups or if they want a leader of a group of knights that's clearly identified.