Hello! Recently, a friend and I were invited to join a WFRP 4e game anticipating the arrival of the new ruleset. I have only played 2e before, and that was a blast, so I was very excited. Unfortunately due to unforeseeable circumstances the GM was unable to run the game once the new ruleset was released. I'm very excited to learn the new system with a friendly group, and hope to meet new players and a storyteller who feels up to the challenge. A bit of background on me: male, 30 years old, small business owner. My schedule is fairly open, aside from a couple evenings where I meet friends during the week. Long time role-player, though most of my Warhammer experience is 40k and most of that is Black Crusade, DH and Rogue Trader (all of which are phenomenal. ) I've also played Vampire (classic and new), Exalted (briefly,) Shadowrun 4e, *lots* of Pathfinder and some D&D 3.5 DSCS, 4e (moderately) and 5e (very limited.) I have also done a bit of FATE Core, and really enjoy some of the ideas introduced which other modern RP systems have started to implement (such as Fate Points.) I look for games, groups and GMs where things click. I want to get that kitchen-table-RP feel where disagreements are good-natured and RP is cooperative. I play for both story and combat, as well as the camaraderie found in a group which gets on well. Here's hoping! Look forward to meeting you, future group member!