Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder][Paid] Kingmaker Sundays 7pm Eastern

Edited 1536266683
Toby
Pro
In the land of Brevoy trouble is brewing and the kingdom knows it, the sword lords seeking to manufacture allied nations beyond the borders of the kingdom have sent forth a call for adventurers, heroes and outcasts to explore and potentially the unclaimed lands to the east, southeast and south.&nbsp; You are one such group. The Game Kingmaker &nbsp;with some slight modifications from the way it is written in the adventure path.&nbsp; The game will include additional side quests (for both gold, gear and prestige), Using modified fame/prestige rules, No Feat Taxes, and slightly altered kingdom building rules to reduce the bookeeping for those who do not wish to participate in such. The game will also be slightly different depending on if we play with five or seven people, with more flexibility if we play with only five (5) people. All of my games has its own unique flavor, sometimes I have games with certain themes, or run games with exotic races, or even tell people that they should play all the same race with a different style of play.&nbsp; This game will have two extra races allowed for fun, see below. Basic Rules HP: Max first; average every level after Ability Scores: Point Buy 20 Allowed Races: &nbsp; Nothing above 18 Race Points.&nbsp; No Goblinoid, No Constructs, No Fliers. (glide allowed). Allowed Races (5player game): As above, plus 1 centaur and/or 1 kobold. Allowed Classes: &nbsp; Core Classes, Base Classes (Except Vampire Hunter), Alternate Classes (Except Anti-Paladin), Hybrid Classes (Except Shaman, if you want a shaman pick an elemental or spiritual sorcerer, or animal totem druid), Unchained (Except Summoner, pick regular Summoner with Unchained spells).&nbsp; No multi-minion classes such as broodmaster or packmaster or Monster Tamer. Alignment: Any Good, Any Neutral or Neutral Evil (Selfish Evil only).&nbsp; DO NOT Play Lawful Stupid, nor Neutral Wallflower. 3rd Party content: I will consider 3rd party content on a case by case basis. When The game will be played weekly on Sundays from 7pm (Eastern) until 11pm (Eastern).&nbsp; &nbsp;OR From 11pm (UTC) until 2am Mon (UTC).&nbsp; Which is four hours in length.&nbsp; The actual date the game starts depends on how quickly we fill our game, I will be aiming for one week after all of the r20 character sheets have been completely filled out. The Price The price has been altered...&nbsp; $15 per session after the first. Type of Game This game will possess a balance of combat, roleplay and skill challenge elements.&nbsp; However, my personal GM style has always tended to lean more towards the roleplay interaction between the players and themselves and other npcs.&nbsp; If we have seven (7) we shall be doing a more strict adherance to the kingmaker books, with five (5) I will allow for a bit more flexibility. About Me My name is TobyFox2002 (Absolutely NO relation to the guy from undertale so please dont ask.)&nbsp; I've been involved in table top gaming for about 20 years, and a GM fro about 10 years.&nbsp; I got my start with 3.x forgotten realms, then moved to pathfinder after WotC slapped their players in the face by discontinuing print version of 3.x versions, jacking prices, C/D DnD Tools, and Removing All Old Content from their website.&nbsp; Yeah, not a fan of that.. Continued to use Pathfinder ever since and never looked back. How to Apply You may apply here at: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/126711/kingmaker-rise-and-fall" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/126711/kingmaker-rise-and-fall</a> . This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $15 per session&nbsp; via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We are still seeking players...
So far we have a Witch, a Magus (with a focus on melee), and a Swashbuckler We need two more players and we can begin.&nbsp; The game will start one week after everyone has submitted their sheets and filled out their roll20 character sheets.&nbsp; We could use a Divine Caster of some type, a trapsmith of some type, or an archer/otherwise ranged character.&nbsp; Additionally, we have enough room for one Centaur or 1 Kobold for those who would enjoy playing something a bit different.