Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scion character Sheets

Scion 2nd edition will be coming out soon and the origin book is already available. I was hoping to see if someone would be willing to make the new sheets; it would very much appreciated.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Does it differ much from the existing Scion sheet, could it be used as a template for the new one?
It is a bit different. It has less Skills and and new features. I can't find the official sheet online but I do have a pdf copy. I could e-mail it to you if you would like.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I have quite a lot on my plate now so won't take it on now, but you can PM me in a month or so, if nobody picks it up. You could post an example of the sheet in this thread so you have a better chance someone will. Here is the source code for the 1E sheet . As a Pro user, you could yourself take a look and fiddle around with the 1E sheet and see if you can make it closer to what you want. We have wiki pages  that help with understanding how the sheet function, and there are many who are helpful if you try it yourself.  If you get to the point that you'd want to submit it to Roll20, this page tells about the progress , and as always, someone is likely to help with this if you get stuck or don't grasp it.
Alright thanks