Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFG] Pathfinder 2e Playtest - Scenario #1: Rose Street Revenge

Edited 1535751990
Lex
Pro
Earn rewards for the upcoming Pathfinder 2e Society! I am a GM looking for 4-6 players to play through Pathfinder Playtest Scenario #1: Rose Street Revenge. I have run hundreds of hours of tabletop RPGs, and hosted many one shots on Roll20 as well as successful months-long campaigns. Date: &nbsp;Saturday, September 8 Time: &nbsp;2 PM PDT / 4 PM CDT / 5 PM EDT / 21:00 UTC <a href="https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180825T17&amp;p1=179" rel="nofollow">https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180825T17&amp;p1=179</a> Date or time not good for you? Let me know as I might switch it or run the scenario again! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $7 via PayPal (or Venmo) for each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Character Creation Follow the rules at&nbsp; <a href="http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2v9cg?Creating-Your-Own-Playtest-Character" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2v9cg?Creating-Your-Own-Playtest-Character</a> Backgrounds: &nbsp;Choose either one of the backgrounds that appears in the Pathfinder Playtest Rulebook or one that appears on page 3 of Pathfinder Playtest: Doomsday Dawn. Gear and Wealth: &nbsp;Your character begins with 150 silver pieces (sp) to spend as you like. Items with uncommon or rare rarities are not available unless you gain access to them with a character ability (for example, an elf with Weapon Familiarity gains access to uncommon elf weapons). Spells: &nbsp;Choose any spells that have a common rarity. Spells with uncommon or rare rarities are not available unless you gain access to them with a character ability (for example, a sorcerer with the draconic bloodline would still receive the power dragon claws as a bloodline power). Application (4-6 seats total) Voice chat will be over Discord. Please use push-to-talk. 1) Describe yourself and a bit about your roleplaying experience 2) What do you enjoy most about tabletop RPGs? 3) How did you find my LFG? 4) What made you pick my LFG post? 5) Do you accept the payment requirements for the session? Why paid GMing? 1. Defray the content costs. I'm hoping to use the money to buy more RPG materials. 2. Prevent flakes. Players (and GMs) are far more likely to show up and be on time if there's payment involved. 3. It takes a lot of extra time to GM. I spend about 2 hours per game-hour prepping. Reading the adventure, taking notes, cross-referencing rules, finding and making tokens, finding and making maps, setting them up in Roll20, adding NPCs to Roll20, going over character sheets, and organizing the session all takes a lot of time outside the game. It's part of the hobby, but as I'm having to put in prep time I'd rather not have to spend so much on the content costs too. LFG Listing
This is a great way to test out the new system and earn PTP rewards toward the upcoming Pathfinder Society season.
Still looking for players to run the Playtest with.
I have pushed back the session one week. Looking for interested players!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Lex said: I have pushed back the session one week. Looking for interested players! Wandering mod adjusts your title to match reality :)
Still looking for 2-3 players if others are interested!
Very interested! Wrote an application&nbsp;
By chance, is this game still ago or do you still require additional players?
Yeah, I was wondering that too haha
Its been radio silence all week so I'm assuming it's not happening and am making other plans. Best of luck to you guys if it goes forward&nbsp;
Hi. Sorry for the slow response. I am still looking for more players at this point, so tomorrow's session will be pushed back one week. I will send out applications tomorrow to those still interested in the later game date.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Thread title updated to no longer refer to a specific date, so it will not need further editing should the date change again.
Looking for 1 or 2 more players for this Saturday!
We could still use 1 or 2 more players if anyone is interested in trying the Playtest!