Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

d20 Sheet weapon rolls

i think the sheet maybe broken it was recently shown to me that the weapons on the sheet do not roll damage or show  example when clicking a weapon &{template:attack}{{character= @{Major Dimitry Sokolov|character_name}}}{{weapon= FNP90}}{{attack= [[1d20cs>19 + [[3]] ]]}} {{confirm= [[1d20 +[[3]] ]]}} {{damage= [[1d10+1 + 0 + 1]]}}{{dmgcrit= [[(1d10+1 + 0 + 1) * 20]]}} {{details= AP, BP, RG, Single-shot, M burst, or Strafe mode, IN suppressor}} yields nothing in the chat log it is most likely out of date or something is off with how it is coded any feedback is welcomed the sheet used is from the sheet drop down. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Are you using the d20 Modern sheet? That haven't been updated in over a year, so at least it's not a recent update that have broken everything. Are you sure you have filled in all stats/fields that are used in the rolls? Sometimes rolls don't work if you have no values in a stat it relies on.

Edited 1535122977
David
Sheet Author
I created a blank character named Major Dimitry Sokolov pasted your macro into the chat and got Is this what you see?

Edited 1535151835
No that's not what I see. But seeing how your blank one worked it might be something simple with the broken sheet

Edited 1535199324
David
Sheet Author
lordmage said: No that's not what I see. But seeing how your blank one worked it might be something simple with the broken sheet I am guessing that it is not the sheet that is the problem. For a start that looks like a macro as apart from the name and weapon name everything looks hard coded. This is what is in the button &{template:attack}{{character= @{character_name}}}{{weapon= @{Weapon-Name}}}{{attack= [[1d20cs>@{Weapon-Critical} +[[@{Weapon-Attack_Bonus}]] ]]}} {{confirm= [[1d20 +[[@{Weapon-Attack_Bonus}]] ]]}} {{damage= [[@{Weapon-Damage} + @{Weapon-Damage_bonus} + @{Weapon-Damage_Misc}]]}}{{dmgcrit= [[(@{Weapon-Damage} + @{Weapon-Damage_bonus} + [[@{Weapon-Damage_Misc}]])*@{Weapon-Critical_multiplier}]]}} {{details= @{Weapon-Special_Properties}}} It would be near impossible to find out what your problems is without an invite to the game or at least a screen shot.
see how this is still in planning phase i can invite you and gm you for you to find the issue... if you like. ill pm you the invite ignore it if you would rather not 
thanks to a series of help from david i was able to find the issue i selected the mass effect d20 sheet and not the modern sheet