Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't Connect to the Virtual Table-Top

Hey there. I can't connect to the virtual tabletop. I have tried opening it in Chrome, IE, and Firefox. I followed the help guides by disabling extensions that could interfere, cleared cookies and cache. Tried a PC restart and a Router restart. I'm... out of ideas. I have game that I'm running that's supposed to start in an hour or so, and I'm concerned if I'll be able to now. Any quick help would be greatly appreciated. Heres a quick screenshot of where I get stuck: <a href="http://i.imgur.com/8MF7M9Q.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/8MF7M9Q.jpg</a>
Is this a new campaign your creating or something your trying to reload? Does it just provide you with that loading screen and never processes any futher?
We've played a session of the game.This is a new problem, and yesterday it was working fine. Now It never gets past the loading screen.
1393194049

Edited 1393194067
Gauss
Forum Champion
Can you get into any other campaign? If you can then you might want to try to copy the problem campaign and enter the copy. If neither of those work send me a join link and I will try to get in. Finally, could you post a console log?
Actually... it appears to be working now...
1393197089
Gauss
Forum Champion
Happy to hear it. :)