Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a single player to join D&D 5E home brew game. Sundays 7PM PST

We are looking to turn our group of 4 dysfunctional adventurers into a group of 5 dysfunctional adventurers.  The Game: A Home Brew campaign set on a newly discovered continent of Aasmara. 4(5) unlikely adventures from different parts of the world join together to stop a hidden evil that has come back to reclaim Aasmara, and the world. Explore the ancient ruins of a forgotten civilization, Fight unspeakable evils, and discover the reason why the stars are disappearing.  The Group: Is currently level 4, we have a fair mix of combat and OOC encounters/roleplaying. I play loose with the rules and do what feels right and FUN. we are all adults and such adult language is used often as well as other adult content. We spend a good portion of our games laughing and joking, but everyone knows when to take things serious. Although our characters are quite dysfunctional and dont always agree(almost never), there is no drama within our group and I plan to keep it that way. we usually meet once a week or every other week, usually on Sundays but have been known to do it on a Monday or another day of the week so a flexible schedule is a bonus.  The Characters: A Young Female Elf Barbarian who grew up with her nose in books but enjoyed punching others more ( Now addicted to drugs! ). A Half-Orc Blacksmith Cleric in search of A forge capable of creating God-like weapons( Also possessed by an ancient dead king! )  A Half-Orc ( Former Terrorist ) Shroomancer Druid, with Snakes! And the Sorcerer ( not actually a sorcerer ) seriously, what the hell is that guy? Do you want a fog cloud? He will give you a fog cloud! You don't want a fog cloud? He will give you a fog cloud. ( Psst...Don't drink the potion ) If this game interests you please let me know and i can answer any questions you might have. thank you for your time!
I could use a fun time. If you guys will have me I would love to join you on your wacky adventures.
Id be interested in joining as well if you're ok with a complete newb to D&D joining. I have a character idea that doesn't fit in a campaign that starts it first game in a few days. But based on the description it sounds like he would fit in quite nicely. If you're patient enough to help me learn as we go please private message me.
I'd be interested in joining the group. I will say that I am a D&D newb, as well as new to Roll20. Well that is unless you count watching Critical Roll as experience lol. I tried playing a game once but the game went crazy because, as I learned after, the DM and players all disliked one of the players (who I just so happened to start the game with narrative wise) so it didn't go so well.  Anyhow, the description of the players in the game sounds right up my alley of the kinds of character's I like to play in games (I've RP'd in games like Everquest, Conan etc.) although they are all tall so of course I'd have to mix it up and be a gnome or something. So yea, if your willing to work with someone to get them setup/started (I wouldn't mind meeting beforehand to get all the annoying setup stuff done prior to start/me joining) I would be excited to join your group of misfits. Also I have a mic/camera and experience with just about every voice software out there so that part wouldn't be a problem. Hope to hear from ya!
I'm definitely interested in playing this. Eberron is one of my favorite settings. I have roughly 24 years experience under my belt so I bring fun and quality roleplaying to any game I sit at :)
I'd be interested in joining. the time is really good for me since i'm also in the PST timezone and i am free on sundays. i have a fair bit of experience in roleplaying games, about 4 years now. I've only ever played 5E in oneshots, though i myself am currently DMing a game of 5E so i won't have a hard time with mechanics. I don't exactly have any characters prepared however i am very flexible and can probably figure something out to fit in with the group.
I know you said you were only looking for only one player, but my buddy and I are looking for a game. We both have about a year and a half of DnD 5e experience and I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Consider me interested as well. Is there anything you'd need to know about us or the characters we have in mind if we're considered?

Edited 1535377938
Sounds cool, I'm definitely interested. What are the limits on character creation race and class-wise? I've been interest in trying a war-forged fighter (gunslinger subclass). You can either message me here or on discord at Caleb#3508.
I'd be interested! I've been in two short campaigns and I am currently DMing a campaign with some friends of mine. If I joined I'd probably want to play something like a bard/rouge/ranger, haven't played any of those before and want to try them out, unless your party would prefer a different class as your fifth. If you want to ask me anything send me a DM on here or discord Wom#2583.