Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP][5E][PAID][$5] Princes of the Apocalypse - Weekly Tuesdays 7:00 - 11:00PM EST

Edited 1535378161
Introduction Hi, my name is Anthony! I am 24 and I am a Boston based Dungeon Master, I have been playing D&amp;D since I was little. I grew up playing with my dad who has been playing since the 80s, his best friend owns a local games and hobby store that we play multiple campaigns out of! I fell in love with the game and I have been actively DMing D&amp;D for the past 7 years or so for different groups of friends, and have played almost every edition of the game. We have done 3 Full Campaigns in Faerun (Storm King’s Thunder, Tales from the Yawning Portal, and Curse of Strahd). I strive to provide an amazing and detailed game to each and every one of my players to create a vivid and consuming experience. I am am comfortable with both roleplay heavy or combat heavy campaigns depending on what the party is more into! What I am looking for: Looking for 4-6 players to play through the Princes of Apocalypse campaign we would be playing Weekly Tuesday nights 7:00 - 11:00pm EST. Open to all experience levels and can help newer players learn the game. Although this is a written module this will be an open sandbox experience, you will be free to roam about Faerun as you please! *We will be using roll20’s built in audio system and you may use video if you want. (I will use Video each session) Apply here just shoot a PM giving a brief description of yourself and the character you would like to run: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/128916/princes-of-the-apocalypse" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/128916/princes-of-the-apocalypse</a> First Game is hopefully Tuesday 9/4 at 7:00PM! What I bring to the table: Understanding of rules for 5e for all involved in the game. A bunch of Roll20 add-ons including almost every API Script available for 5E some examples are Automated Sound Effects (hear the bow as you fire it!) Tongues for speaking and understanding other languages Powercards for Chat Character sheets with Clickable Actions in chat Automated Marching Order for following each other through dungeons Area of Effects generation automated status tracking and so much more! I have a Pro account with all lighting effects and Special F/X features. An engaging play experience with a DM who is on cam for every session (You don’t have to be on cam to play!) Refund for any personal, weather or technical issues that may arise. No questions asked. Why should you pay to play? Players who are as dedicated and invested in the game as you are. Avoid the difficulty of getting into a game (we’ve all been there on Roll20). I have created lots of player friendly macros to use maximize the use of my API scripts, including a player friendly character sheet that pops up in chat with clickable actions like attacks and spells. Will also help build any player macros as needed. This will be a Shared Compendium game so you will have access to all my purchases (Including PHB, MM, MTOF, VGTM, ETC) Good quality prep and gamemastering before each session. You will be challenged AND have fun! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of a $5 per session via PayPal or Venmo. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Examples
Bump looking for a few more players!