Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e community made character sheet working with modules.

Edited 1535491508
Is there anyway around working with the 5e OGL character sheet? Is there anyway to get the API to work with the really good community made character sheet  I want to run strahd, but my group has a hard time using the OGL character sheet. its really wonky; i know its based off the normal paper tabletop sheet, but my group would like to use a different sheet.

Edited 1535551268
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's highly unlikely you will be able to get any support for the Community Contributed Sheet for D&D 5e. It has not received an update in over two years, and much has changed in the meantime. Your only realistic options are the 5e OGL Sheet by Roll20, or the Shaped sheet developed by Kryx. Both receive frequent updates and continue to respond to changes and additions to the Compendiums and the Marketplace for the 5e System. If for some reason the Roll20 sheet doesn't meet your needs, I suggest creating a test campaign with the Shaped sheet and see if that agrees better with your group.Both sheets have their strengths and weaknesses. The Roll20 sheet is more often in tune with the Compendium Data as they are developed in concert with one another. The Shaped sheet excels in automation. Each of these sheets benefits from a Companion script which adds more features and automation, but require a Pro-level subscription to install. If you have some specific needs or questions, I'm sure one of either sheet's many supports will jump in to give a hand.
Thanks! ill go and try out the other sheet.