Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk 2020 Interest

Just checking if there might actually be people wanting to run or at the very least play this system and style of game. 
Defenitely interested in playing. Will keep an eye on this thread.
Absolutely interested. As always, day and time are important.
Currently just checking interest, but I will post times and dates here when I see there might be a shot for this. :)

Edited 1535571924
Hopefully it falls on a Tuesday after 5 pm pacific.
Depending on the day and time I would be interested.  Still new to the system though.
i have never played this type of game but i would love to try
I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. Have very little experience with the P&P aspect, but I love Cyberpunk and have always wanted to try them ever since I played games like Shadowrun. I am in the UK but flexible on Times... For the most part.
I'm new to DnD/Pathfinder but would love to learn. I'm also free most of the time.
Bronyfightclub said: I'm new to DnD/Pathfinder but would love to learn. I'm also free most of the time. Might look into a Pathfinder/DnD game then ;)
I want to give Cyberpunk 2020 a shot, so I too will be watching this thread with anticipation. I’m a big dreamer.

Edited 1535740468
I've got a pile of the various sourcebooks on PDF. The Cyberpunk 2020 is one of many games I loved reading but never got a chance to play. If a game were to come up I'd definitely be down for it. In EST, weekends would work best but can be flexible.
Old timer GM here who used to run Cyberpunk 2020 way back when (the 90s). I might be able to run a shortish campaign assuming day and time can be synced, i am in GMT/BST but have very flexible availability times.
This is good, glad to see there is at least one gm ready to run. Now it might be good for people to start posting timezones and making their availability known, so we can can get a group going. 
I also had a long term Cyberpunk game and was thinking of opening up a Friday night game (in general - not for Cyberpunk specifically).
Much like Noel, I am in the GMT/BST timezone with flexible or negotiable availability. I'm also about to receive a collection of 2020 material from a friend.
Well, two possible GM's!!! Please sign me up. I am EST (GMT -5). I've been playing CP2013/2020 since they came out.
I've ran CP2020 a few times, I would like to be a player but I'm not adverse to trading off GMing duties if someone wanted to try that.  Weekends EST is the best time for me, but I can be flexible. 
I'd be interested in joining this, would be great to play in a Cyberpunk D&D game before the 2077 comes out.
Okay i am still able to GM if there is enough committed players for this (i will go with a minimum of 3 players). The times i am not available are Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons (BST/GMT). All other times of the week i can be flexible on, within reason.
Noel said: Okay i am still able to GM if there is enough committed players for this (i will go with a minimum of 3 players). The times i am not available are Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons (BST/GMT). All other times of the week i can be flexible on, within reason. Count me in. Week days would need to be between 5pm and 9pm EST (-5GMT). Weekends should be good anytime. 
Noel said: Okay i am still able to GM if there is enough committed players for this (i will go with a minimum of 3 players). The times i am not available are Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons (BST/GMT). All other times of the week i can be flexible on, within reason. Me too! Both Weekdays and Weekends are fine with me, only I'm not available mornings. 12pm-02am BST/GMT on wards is available.
I am on the west coast, availability would be almost any time on the weekends.
I am Central time, I believe that is currently GMT-6 (hell could be GMT-5, hard to keep up on those time quantum mechanic things, then you toss in the Glasgow wormhole...). I am completely unavailable on Tuesdays, as well as Thursdays from 2000+ Central.
Noel said: Okay i am still able to GM if there is enough committed players for this (i will go with a minimum of 3 players). The times i am not available are Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons (BST/GMT). All other times of the week i can be flexible on, within reason. I'm available to play as well, pretty flexible schedule and hours. But as I'm GMT (-5), I suppose it depends when it would start. Please keep us posted, unless you've gotten your 3 players.
Okay, here is a link to the listing of the game, all those interested click the link and we can discuss time etc there. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/129686/cyberpunk-2020" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/129686/cyberpunk-2020</a>
Interested in the game.