Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Compendium] Image Upload Section

I noticed this morning that when I navigate to an item in the 5e Compendium, that there's a spot to upload an image. It doesn't actually accept drag and drop image though that's what it says. However, when I choose, CHOOSE A FILE, it does allow me to navigate and select a file, though, nothing happens.
Try drag and dropping on to the section!
It wouldn't do anything. It's like this is there but doesn't function. Is it supposed to?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I had originally posted troubleshooting steps for this, but upon closer examination, it looks like you are trying to upload a graphic into the 5eCompendium entry itself? That won't work. The entry has to be saved into your own campaign as a handout, after which it becomes editable. Simply drag the entry from the sidebar to the tabletop area. It will then be saved as an editable handout, unique to your campaign.
Okay, seemed weird that it was there in the compendium itself.