Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Recursive Tables] Combining Items

Is there a way within recursive tables to combine the same item rolled multiple times? For example, I roll on a 10gp Gemstone table 5 times and get 3 Obsidian and 2 Blue Quartz. However the output may be something like Obsidian, Blue Quarts, Obsidian, Blue Quartz, Obsidian. Is there a way to get it to output 3 x Obsidian, 2 x Blue Quartz?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Not currently.  I've considered how I could do that in the past, and it would be possible, but a bit complicated.  I do need to look at a rewrite for that script to allow it to detect when the roll engine is no longer returning results and either report the issue, or find some way to fix it. Maybe I can look at doing it then.