Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Some images don't show

I've had an issue recently with my sheet since it was I pulled in that some of the images don't show.  I've followed the url and that is not broken.  With the exception of the url the code is a copy paste job from working cases. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this may be? Many thanks for any response  . 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Which sheet is it? You might want to look over the image code on the sheet to make sure there is not a missing or an extra character in the code.

Edited 1535696543
FistOFun
Sheet Author
Vampire-v5 it's in the js for the API  Apologies  I'll write a more detailed response later when I get home.  Thanks.  Ill look into it 
David
Sheet Author
Try clearing your browser cache

Edited 1535738672
FistOFun
Sheet Author
Cheers will give it a go. It's a bit weird because a couple other people have reported the same issue.