Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

External services initiating die rolls

Hello, I'm developing a digital character sheet for a couple game systems. They are web based applications. I would like to initiate a die roll in Roll20 from my application when a user clicks a link. Is this integration possible with the Roll20 API? Thank you kindly! Jason
Not yet... and maybe not ever, but I believe Riley was talking about some kind of REST api call or something. Not really sure what that is, but someone else was talking about it and it might let you do what you're talking about.
1393343257
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
You can actually do this at this time, see my post. I wouldn't recommend this but it does let you do two-way communication with the API.