Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Comics By Request

See, this is why Jason keeps seeming to be so indecisive. :-)

Edited 1533234656
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
*** Dave H. said: See, this is why Jason keeps seeming to be so indecisive. :-) Well, there's quite a bit differentiating Summer and Alycia, so he shouldn't have any trouble making up his mind. Let's look at the differences. Appearance Probably looks primarily Asian, age 17 or so, has been described as "attractive". Mind Highly intelligent and inventive, proficient with chemistry, has some exposure to military tactics and theory thanks to a supervillain's training. Family Difficult history with a paternal megalomaniacal science supervillain. Personal Attends Gardner Academy, member of the super team "the Menagerie". Recent History w/ Jason Spent time together in the Sepiaverse, got there with his help. Represented holographically at his house in the recent past, and at that time expressed concerns about his intentions toward her. Recent History w/ other teammates Complicated feelings about Leo Snow (but no romantic aspirations). Knows how to operate his Heart Factory, and has been mentally modified by it. Has expressed a protective attitude toward Adam Amari. History w/ AEGIS Activities monitored by one or more agents. Romance Options Knows Jason has expressed feelings for her, is unsure of how (or if) to respond, possibly thinks the other girl would be a better match for him and might work to make it happen.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Shit, the second column got deleted or something. Probably the Roll20 upgrade amirite.
Heh. 
Dammit, now I want to see either someone confuse them for sisters or having to pretend to be related for some sort of scheme.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Okay, okay, how about another try at that, just for comedy? Summer Alycia Chin Pinterest board full of... Kittens Knives When someone says "I'm hurting", reaction is... Offer hugs and sympathy Triage against other wounded fighters, check first aid kit for pain killers or other necessary treatment options Favorite snack is... Ice cream MREs Favorite tool for social change is... Retweets and marching at Pride Parade Gauss rifles Thinks squad goals refers to... A meme Going on fire missions & supporting tanks Likeliest to keep cool while... Jordan is crying Under fire Biggest risk of exposure is... A doctor's visit Feelings Catch phrase when high-tech things go wrong "Dammit, Jason!" "Dammit, Jason!"
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: Dammit, now I want to see either someone confuse them for sisters or having to pretend to be related for some sort of scheme. Something will be arranged. :)
Mike said: Dammit, now I want to see either someone confuse them for sisters or having to pretend to be related for some sort of scheme. Comedy gold.
Okay, okay, how about another try at that, just for comedy? Alycia is not so far gone that she prefers MREs to Ice Cream. Given the opportunity, she will decry the ecological impact and animal cruelty of the dairy industry, condemn the fat and calories and stabilizers and chemicals and artificial flavors of commercial ice cream, and then drop and do 200 to make up for the pint she just finished while complaining about it.
Bill G. said: Mike said: Dammit, now I want to see either someone confuse them for sisters or having to pretend to be related for some sort of scheme. Something will be arranged. :)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I know Dave doesn't like orchestrating things, but I feel that you can maneuver the game toward the start of a scene, and still have the freedom to watch it play out organically. With that said, here's one version of that sort of moment.
I know Dave doesn't like orchestrating things ... I don't mind things being orchestrated; I'm generally reluctant to orchestrate things for others because, you know, imposing orchestration. :-) I can see something like the scene above going on (esp. since I had precisely the same reaction to #2). Even if it doesn't happen as described, it's a lovely set of scenes.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmmm....
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
This plan sounds fool-proof.
Good plan, Harry.  Let's just hope Andi's spirit-based powers doesn't allow her to sense ghosts.  :P
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
If she does, Harry will eat the ghost pepper, giving him either a clean death or deniability.

Edited 1533435261
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I mostly do stuff with Armiger, because he started as a PC concept for me, and A10 in comics, because she's cool and feels like the closest tie their team has to ours. But here's TK and Evan in comic form.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
The problem is real, and universal.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
So what is the official AEGIS response to Harry's recent indiscretion?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Last of the V8 Interceptors.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
On reflection, I missed a neat name choice: Imago. The final and fully developed adult stage of an insect, typically winged. Or, an unconscious, idealized mental image of someone, especially a parent, that influences a person's behavior.
Lovely.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
With GG bursting in on AEGIS, this is only a matter of time.
Am I the only one who is worried that this seems like step one to "making your own villain"?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: Am I the only one who is worried that this seems like step one to "making your own villain"? Who is making whose villain here?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
What if the girls had gone in for the full spa-and-sauna experience?
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Inspired by this thread , which I think has been extremely on point for Masks in general and these PCs in particular.

Edited 1534404128
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
The selfie that will blow Jason's eyeballs out the back of his head. (Edit: I don't think Alycia would necessarily be this comfortable yet, but Jason's hypothetical reaction made it worth it anyway)
Heh.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
What could Charlotte want from Nono in trade for dancing with Pietro? She's expressed an interest in the Letson line, her family, and other historical matters, so maybe there's some advanced science that a red-hot chemistry student knows which will help.
Love the idea. I can see Charlotte quickly realizing the potential of the technology. I wonder if there is a Vertovian gene print and what that tells us about the sepiaverse or the potential for magic? I'm sure there is already a science of looking at suppers DNA.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Not everyone is on board with the choice of base.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Not MY comic, but oh well. The Summer-Alycia friendship in one image.
HA!
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Uh-oh, it's time for a giga-feels picture. I think this one might have leaked out early, but maybe nobody noticed? and a follow-up!
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Today we debut the new hopefully more accurate snap asset for Adam, although we had one for Jordan already. I eye-droppered the skin color off one of Mike's pictures and plugged that into Comipo, let me know if it needs adjustment (RGB hex codes would be perfect for example).
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
You know who we haven't heard from in awhile? These assholes.
I got quite a chuckle out of both of these Concordance-themed Summer Time comics.  Adam and Jordan look fairly spot on--but I do like giving out information regardless.  The color swatches I use for the Amaris are #c4817b for Adam and Jordan (and their dad), and #d3a974 for Mama Amari.
I'll applaud anything cosmic that includes Jack Kirby art.  And, yes' it's been (relatively) a while since we heard from those folk. I was, frankly, expecting them to show up at the prom, with hilarity (and massive property damage) ensuing, and am just as glad they didn't.
*** Dave H. said: And, yes' it's been (relatively) a while since we heard from those folk. I was, frankly, expecting them to show up at the prom, with hilarity (and massive property damage) ensuing, and am just as glad they didn't. Yeah, I had that worrisome thought too.  My hope is that they are taking that "we'll wait until you're ready to talk" ultimatum seriously.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Result: I don't have comic versions of the parents, but I'll revisit this post if I make some.
Bill G. said: Result: I don't have comic versions of the parents, but I'll revisit this post if I make some. Addendum to the Result: I now have a strong desire to draw Adam with those eyes.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Speaking of fanatical paramilitary outfits on a mission...
Which will produce more headaches for Alycia? I'm afraid we'll find out.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
Recent cutscenes raise the question: just how aware is AEGIS of whatever's going on over there, and what are they gonna do about it? A very likely non-canonical answer, but given Dave's promo was " someone we've not seen in awhile ", I thought I'd offer someone else who fit that description.
Bill G. said: A very likely non-canonical answer, but given Dave's promo was " someone we've not seen in awhile ", I thought I'd offer someone else who fit that description. I can neither confirm nor deny at this time. At least not without being at my home computer. :-)
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
More thoughts on the current business.
Heh.
Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm fond of punchline comics that lead to a heartwarming comic, so here's that one. Hopefully.