Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] It's A Trap! not using proper theme

I have installed the current quick install version of It's A Trap! - D&D 5E Generic version and selected the shaped sheet under the User Customization Options. However, it never gives me the Shaped theme dialog boxes (which I assume is what that is partly about). The Output Console gives me this no matter how many times I change and save the script on the API page: "It's A Trap!: Registered TrapTheme - 5E-Generic." "☒☠☒ Initialized It's A Trap! using theme '5E-Generic' ☒☠☒" I'd really like to make it work. Is there something else I need to do to get the 5e-shaped look?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It doesn't give the traps a 5E-Shaped look. Selecting the Shaped theme from the options just makes it so it recognizes the character attributes used by the Shaped sheet. It doesn't provide any styling to its trap dialogs.
Stephen L. said: It doesn't give the traps a 5E-Shaped look. Selecting the Shaped theme from the options just makes it so it recognizes the character attributes used by the Shaped sheet. It doesn't provide any styling to its trap dialogs. Ok. The word "theme" says (to me) that you are changing appearance, so I assumed this was the case. When I select "Shaped" in the User Customization Options, it doesn't fill or remove the attribute mod or ac fields either, so this reinforced my belief that the dropdown was appearance only. So, the bigger question is: Can the script be modified to use the 5e-shaped roll template? Would that be the base "It's a Trap!" script or the "5E Generic" one?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The CSS for the dialog styles is in the base script.