Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Thursdays 7 EST

High level pathfinder homebrew campaign requires two players. Must be able to play weekly, without any job issues creating scheduling challenges. Game features beautiful setting and maps, a focus on roleplaying, challenging combats, and a compelling storyline. Level 10 characters to join an existing group of heroes. Experienced players preferred, but will make exceptions depending on the player. If interested, please send me a PM.
/Bump. Looking to make my pick tomorrow, will need 1 more. A bit about the setting - the game borrows heavily from certain aspects of Paizo's Golarion world, namely the pantheon. The campaign has as its main goal preventing the return of Rovagug, who is coming back to wreak havoc across the land. We're now into the mid levels and the heroes are chasing after artifacts to help prevent Rovagug's return. All who apply, please take that into consideration when making a character. Preference given to more traditional characters - core classes and races. In the group, there is a 2-handed fighter, sacred shield paladin, life oracle, and an eldritch knight. Plz PM me with some info of your character idea and what you think you can bring to the game, and any questions you have. Serious players only, weekly commit required.
Protoculture aka McStabby.