Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chinese Translation Question and Translation tag.

Hi, Question about translations. I've managed to get some lovely people to do translations for my sheet now that its up. How do people get the Roll20 Translator tag or do they have to be official translators? Someone has offered to the the Chinese (zh) translation. I can't seem to find out what script Roll20 accepts. Does anyone have any details before they put in the effort?

Edited 1536101221
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I brought this up in the past <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4554785/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4554785/</a> Vince &nbsp;said: How does someone get the "Translator" label? &nbsp;I have worked with someone to create the French translation for the Symbaroum sheet with a German translation in the wings. &nbsp;On the Pathfinder sheet we have a Chinese translation partially completed and strong interest for an Italian translation. &nbsp;There can be lots of work in not only the direct translation of the json file, but in the communication and adjustments needed to make a proper translation. &nbsp;It would be nice to give credit/recognition for their efforts. &nbsp;Thanks Steve K. said: The Roll20 Translators (those who get the tag) have gone through a vetting process. Once they're vetted they get access to translate anything on the site, the app, official sheets, and get tagged. If your translators are interested in getting vetted have them send an email to&nbsp; <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> &nbsp;with an explanation&nbsp;of their other work on the site to speed them through the process. Basically, anyone can make a translation by editing the translation.json to a specific language, but if they would like to get the "translator" tag on the forums, they need to be vetted.
Thank you&nbsp;