Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Subscription problem.

Hey, I just payed for Plus, and I wanted to make it 1 month, I have done it for a few times and each time I canceled the subscription just to make it 1 month. Oddly enough this time it shows my subscription will end tomorrow instead of next month and I did not do anything special, because like I said I have done it before and it worked. why this time it shows it will end tomorrow?
Email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for help with subscriptions.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As Kyle says, since this is an account/financial issue please email the address given above to resolve this.