Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Correct My Macro Please

Hi, my main issue is with the query with "?{Rage?|." To explain the damage, the first query identifies the weapon used (and corresponding hit die). The next up, is strength modifier. After that is Brute Fighter's extra damage. Then, the real issue, I have the rage damage bonus for a barbarian multiclass. This rage damage is only used when rage is active, hence the query. Any help would be appreciated. To Hit:[[?{Advantage?|Norm., 1d20|Adv.,2d20k1|Dis., 2d20kl1}+ floor((@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} +7)/4)+@{Brudac Steelshoulder|strength_mod}]] Damage: [[?{Weapon|Handaxe,1d6|Dagger,1d4}+@{Brudac Steelshoulder|strength_mod}+(({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),0}>3}*1d4)*({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),21}<10}))+(({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),0}>10}*1d6)*({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),21}<16}))+(({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),0}>16}*1d8)*({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),25}<20}))+({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),0}>19}*1d10)+?{Rage?|Yes,({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder| level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder| multiclass1_lvl}),17}<15}*(ceil(((@{Brudac Steelshoulder| multiclass1_lvl}+8)/8))))+({{@{Brudac Steelshoulder| multiclass1_lvl},0}>16}*4|No, 0}]]
1536187833

Edited 1536188102
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure if it's the cause of your issues, but there is a leading space at the beginning of "level", "multiclass1_lvl" in the rage portion that would cause problems actually finding those attributes. example @{Brudac Steelshoulder| level} s/b @{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} also, I'm not sure your need to substitute the characters in your query for abilities, attributes, or macro names.&nbsp;&nbsp;Info on wiki: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Advanced_Usage_for_Roll_Queries" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Advanced_Usage_for_Roll_Queries</a>
I think I'm getting somewhere BUT. "TypeError: c is undefined" in this part of the code: [[(@{Brudac Steelshoulder&amp;#124;multiclass1_lvl})]]
1536189131

Edited 1536189326
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have your tried it without substituting characters? ?{Rage?|Yes,({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder| level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),17}&lt;15}*(ceil(((@{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}+8)/8))))+({{@{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl},0}&gt;16}*4|No, 0}]]
I did that and the query ended with just a text box. This is what I did to make it work. ?{Rage?|Yes,({{(@{Brudac Steelshoulder|level} - @{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}),17&amp;#125;&lt;15&amp;#125;*(ceil(((@{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl}+8)/8))))+({{@{Brudac Steelshoulder|multiclass1_lvl},0&amp;#125;&gt;16&amp;#125;*4|No, 0} I just went through what the query had in the textbox and only replaced the curly brackets that ended the query.