Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Selling Dungeon adventures etc.

Edited 1536451625
Can some answer a quick question. If I want to sell designed dungeon adventures I have made can I do that if I have built the dungeon using purchased tilesets? Can someone let me know? My intent is to sell finished products that I have put creative energy into not clearly the tilesets themselves as I use only small parts of many different purchased products. Thank you
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You would need to get a license from the artists who created the tile sets for commercial use.&nbsp; Once you have that, you can discuss selling Modules or Addons created using them with the Roll20 devs.&nbsp; You can email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to get that process started and to get in touch with the artists in question if you don't already have a means of contacting them.
Thank you Aaron I will do that.