Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LF1P) Gestalt Monk campaign Sundays 1-5 pm mountain time

looking for players to join in my ongoing gestalt campaign ( Monk/XXXX) so one of your gestalt classes has to have unarmed strike as a class feature ex: monk, Shaman etc. to make things easier i would prefer races from the PHB only and classes to be discussed before hand. ( gestalt classes are already OP so try not to break my game.)  we are currently 11th level and headed for 12th shortly. I prefer players who are willing to make a long term commitment to the campaign. ( please be able to make 80% of all games)
What's the setting like and what are the current themes of the game?
mostly revenge on the army that attacked and destroyed our monastery... with a side order or Save The World. just so you know there are already 2 players ahead of you expressing interest..
What edition are you playing?
can I use a race with racial hit dice and put those on one "side" of the gestalt track
not really... i had previously put a restriction of ecl3 on players for tyhis campaign... and i would prefer races to only come from the PHB to make things from being OP
one spot has opened up in this campaign as i had a player drop out mid game
i am still looking for one player for this game.... Please reply here or you will not get a reply
i do have a spot open yes.... but haven't you joined this campaign before? your name seems familiar
well if that is the case, i can let you come back.. however i will limit you to the players handbook alone as i didn't archive or save your characters sheet in anyway.
Bump- i am still looking for one player to join this campaign. i prefer players who can make it to the game regularly . the first person to respond and make a character gets the spot. ( also please try to make a simple character... try not to break my game..)
i am still looking for a replacement player for this campaign... i would like to fill it as soon as possible... as i have asked before, please try not to make a OP character...
still looking for players
I wont to play
Hi
Im interested, know 3.5 very well ( been playing 3.x of some form for about 20 years now), and have Sunday's off work.  Id like to know the group composition before I settle on a character, though I have some ideas already.   Try and fill a niche that isn't currently covered.  Hungrygnome #9176 on Discord, or PM me here on roll20.
we have a swordsage/monk, monk/cleric, factotum/monk/chameleon, monk/rogue, and Shaman/domain wizard.
Well,depending on how you do stats, Ranger / Shaman,Unarmed Swordsage / Shaman, Unarmed Swordsage / Druid, Monk / Druid, etc... alot of ideas.

Edited 1540567084
Or Carmendine Monk/Archivist, Carmendine Monk / Beguiler, Battle Dancer / FavoredSoul, Carmendine Monk / psion, Monk / Cloistered Cleric,   Im just throwing ideas out to see which ones you would be okay/not okay with.  I dont like making OPmin maxxed characters,and have no plan to.
it is all up to you.. we use 5d6k3 to roll stats.. 
I messaged you a sheet. Id love an invite.  Shaman/swordsage