Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM Time: Rags to Riches Campaign

Okay, so I made an interest thread a while ago and I had a chance to do a little bit of test playing with friends, now it's time to put a group together. Before we get too far, this is what you can expect: -This will be Pathfinder, but I will forget that from time to time. Just remind me. I'm used to 3.5 and even that just barely. -Any race is fine as well as any class as long as it makes sense. -You will begin as a level 1 Commoner -Take max hit dice, 1d4. -Starting stats: 9, 9, 10, 10, 11, 11 -Starting gear: Rags, half a loaf of stale bread, 1d10 of copper -Once you reach level 3 Commoner, you may pick a core class and start at level 1. -Roleplaying is very important and will be rewarded. Combat isn't necessary to level up. -Evil is allow but not necessary. -We don't be using an actual map. Everything will be drawn as needed with the drawing tools. You begin as the lowest of the low, a dirt-faced, poverty stricken street rat. The buildings that formed the alley way you once called home were lost in a fire that claim a god chunk of the slums you have spent so many years of your life in. You need to find a new place to call home. You arrive in a new alleyway perfect for street life at the same time and a few other bums. From there, well, up to you. You could struggle to scrape by and eat stale bread and maggoty meat until your inevitable demise or your could attempt to become something better. For those who care, I'm sitting in EST, 2:52 PM at the time of this posting. I'm available pretty much any day and anytime. I'd like to find a group with similar availability so we don't have to do just one game a week, but that's not necessary. As I said, my schedule is wide open so I'll let those interested in joining decide the date we play. If we get a group together quickly, maybe we could do a quick session today as well, who knows. If I need to include anything else, let me know and I'll edit it in. Skype: shawn_noseworthy
Shawn I am down if the time frame works out. I cant start any earlier then 8pm est during the week. I have been looking for something to really test me as a player an the seems to be it. Let me know what time frame you decide on
Will do.
I would very much like to join. But im gmt+0 so would it be possible to work out a time that would work?
Possibly.
I'm very interested in joining, and playing immediately.
We need a time.
I love this concept, and I would be very happy if you would consider me. I love to roleplay, and rags to riches sounds amazing. It's the rarely-told story of  how a character came to be their chosen class. I am very excited to join this game! I'm MST and have pretty much open availability.
Count me in as interested.  For starting times 8pm EST during the week is good.  Any later for me personally pushes my sleeping habits into sadfaces.
If possible could we play on a Friday or saterday?
Anytime is good for me, so you guys figure something out that works between you.
I'm not good this week, sorry, but I'm usually good on Saturdays.
my vote is for monday, tuesday, thursday or every other friday since i have games on sunday evening, wednesday evening, and a real life game every other friday.  Weekends are not the best for me as its time with the wife
im interested, what world is it set in?
Still very much excited for this game!
As am i this game has a wonderfull conecpt
*crickets* still here
I am also interested and I could as things are right now play everyday for that sake if I had absolutely had to between  8am-7pm EST, let me know if that would be okay! I live in GMT+1 personally so.  
Since no one is posting a hard time what about friday 5pm Est?
This sound like an amazing concept ....still have room for more ?  if so any day/time is good for me :D
I love the idea of these campaigns very organic feel to them. I love playing a commoner as he builds up into a heroic class. A peasant turning into a martial fighter, some smart field worker learning to weave spells it's really interesting to me a lot of real character progression. I'd be interested in the campaign I'd be available Friday nights at 5pm est and some other days and would definitely be down for playing multiple days.