Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release: Skeletons!

Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone! First things first, the new token pack is out! I'm sorry I haven't been around for the last year or so, we had our second daughter last year which brought everything to a happy halt for a few months and then I was busy working on other projects, including  The Chosen One module (which is coming to a close soon), and then personal and commission work here and there.  I've been wanting to release this pack for a long while! Feel free to provide any feedback on this thread about this or any other pack, or if you just want to say hello, I miss you all! :) - Fernando

Edited 1536739793
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
First things first, congrats on the (relatively) new addition!! Second things second, excellent quality work as always, I see sleep deprivation hasn't diminished your talents at all. 
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
This set is really beautiful! Love your art! As I said on fb, would love to see some ghouls and zombies too! :) (and maybe some more PC races ;) but that would be dream :D)
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! I appreciate the well wishes Ziechael ! Pantoufle , I always use these threads to ask people what they would like me to work on next.  Right now I'm on the fence between Zombies/Ghouls and Dragonborns or Tieflings.  Maybe I'll go with the ghouls since they would compliment this pack well :)