Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug from last night

We have a 4 person game. the DM is in NYC on an iMac, using AOL as his browser to pull up Google+,  1 player is from Portland, OR, on a pc using IE I believe to pull up Google+ 1 player is in NYC, using an iMac, and Safari I believe to pull up Google+ and I am in Canada, using a pc, and Chrome to pull up Google+ The bug - last night the DM lost video on everyone but himself. And when clicking on the Cog for settings, had no "Video+Voice" selections, it was as if his Cog was set as a player, yet he had full control of the maps, etc... My problem was not being able to see the DM's name on the avatar list on my screen, but it did show up in the chat box. Just thought you should know. It didn't hinder the game that much, but even when players dumped the chat, rebooted systems and reloaded the game from the Roll20 site, the problem was still there, ALL night. Maybe it was caused by the new dice mechanic implementations and the update you guys were working on? Will know more this weekend when we play again... Other than that, we love this program! Thank you to everyone involved...
Gauss
Forum Champion
The server has been having an issue for a couple of days but they are working hard to fix it. The problems you have had might be related. If after a couple of days the problem continues please let us know. :) - Gauss