Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I built my NPC's in an odd process and now I'm stuck with a lot of work

Support Class
Marketplace Creator
My normal process for creating NPC's for a game: Create a template with all the ability macros I need Duplicate the template once for each NPC Fill in the character sheets, add images, and adjust the macros as needed for each sheet What I did *this* time: Think "I won't bother with the template" for some strange reason Create each NPC, fill in their sheets and images, but with no macros Realize I have no way to bulk write ability macros that don't involve a ton of copypastes Am I right that I'm stuck, or is there some other method I'm not familiar with that could help with this process? (Actually, this makes me realize it would be really nice if you could drag an existing character handout into another character's sheet to populate it, much like how you can with the Monster Manual/SRD)
Pretty sure there's a script for that. Most likely written by TheAaron. He'll be by momentarily, or someone like him. Take a deep breath, count to ten, and...
Support Class
Marketplace Creator
Your forum post is important to us. Please wait on the line, and one of our API scripts will be along shortly.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sorry! Was on a plane to Georgia... The script you want is CharUtils:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1067109/script-charutils-a-collection-of-utilities-for-manipulating-character-data" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1067109/script-charutils-a-collection-of-utilities-for-manipulating-character-data</a> Enjoy!
Ahh... even in midair, TheAaron comes thru!
Support Class
Marketplace Creator
Yay, this script did the trick, thanks Aaron!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No problem! =D